You may not be able to touch music, but it surely can touch you. This is true for a lot of people. Generally, people love music and yet nobody can really explain why, maybe because it has been here for thousands of years and it induces a euphoric stimulus similar to what people get from food and sex. As what they say, music is a piece of art that goes in the ears straight to the heart. It touches everybody in many different ways.
Music has always been associated with positive effects on health like it improves mood, reduces stress, lessens anxiety, improves memory, eases pain and provides comfort. It brings people together in a way that differences don’t matter. You don’t even need to grow up in a family of musicians to learn to appreciate and love music.
People enjoy music in many ways. They find comfort and peace just listening to it, others take their interest to the next level by creating music and learning to play different musical instruments and while there are a lot of musical instruments, like classical guitar, drums and violin, keyboard and piano are ranked as the most popular and easiest to play among so many instruments.
Given its popularity, it’s just fitting to talk about it. Playing the piano is a creative expression. It does not only enhance your skills, but it can also contribute to your health throughout your life. Some of its benefits include relieving stress, enhancing split concentration, stimulating the brain, encouraging creativity and strengthening hand muscles. But despite these many benefits and the enthusiasm to learn, some don’t find learning piano that easy. There may be hundreds of tutorials available online but not all of them are comprehensive and most lack the information to teach you a good foundation that will make you equipped and ready for more advance courses.
If you are looking for a piano lesson that is convenient and inexpensive and that makes you more interested to learn, it’s time to try Robin Hall’s system called Piano for All, a great learning system that makes learning piano easily and quickly for anyone.
What is Piano for All?
Piano for All can teach anyone how to play piano. It is one of the most popular online piano courses that has helped thousands of people around the world achieve their dream of playing the piano.
It is a complete course that lays a foundation that can be applied in any direction and any musical style making you sound like a pro right from the start. Its total package includes 10 clearly laid-out Ebooks, 200 videos and 500 audio lessons all to effectively teach you how to play.
How Does Piano for All Work?
Everything was done so simple and easy so that you won’t have a hard time to follow. The whole course has video and audio tutorials. Plus, it has all types of piano covered like jazz, pop, blues and ballads. You start with popular rhythm style piano, until you improve and can create your own melodies even learn how to read music and eventually be able to play some amazing Classical pieces.
There are 9 titles in this book that individually focuses on different areas of learning the piano. The books are: Party Time/Play by Ear/Rhythm Piano, Blues and Rock n Roll, Chord Magic, Advanced Chords, Ballad Style, Jazz Piano Made Easy, Advanced Blues and Fake Stride, Taming the Classics and Speed Learning. Each book teaches you while you progress and is able to play more complex rhythm.
About the Author:
Piano for All is Robin Hall’s creation. He has been dubbed as piano guru because of his ingenious way of sharing his knowledge about learning piano, no wonder his system is one of the most famous piano lesson online and it has been gaining more and more positive feedbacks.
1. Those who have tried Piano for All have been raving about how interesting and comprehensive Hall’s system is which says a lot because a lot of students become uninspired to learn especially with boring lessons.
3. The lessons lay a strong and necessary foundation for future and more advanced learning.
4. A feature that protects your investment is a 60 Days Money Back Guarantee which can give you a full refund of your money if in any way you feel unsatisfied of the course.
5. Value for money! You definitely will be getting more than what you are paying, after all, this collection is huge! 10 Ebooks, 200 videos and 500 audios!
6. You will be learning the way your favorite self-taught Pianists or Keyboard players learned using the same techniques, secrets and formulas.
7. You will definitely learn how to read music using a unique combination that other courses don’t have.
1. Video and audio player. Make sure you have the required players installed in your device and verify its compatibility.
2. Ebook Volume. For those who don’t like reading, they may find this course tedious, but they can also check the videos which can be really helpful as well.
Overall, Piano for All is a must have for everybody who wants to learn how to play piano. The teaching methods are progressive and engaging which will make you more attentive and interested to learn.
Recommended Amazon Products
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links.